PRIVACY AND YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
There are several ways we may gather and process your information:
1. Data you provide by filling in forms on our Site, such as during registration, subscription to our services, or when reporting an issue.
2. Any communication you have with us.
3. Surveys we ask you to fill for research purposes (participation is not mandatory).
4. Transaction details and order fulfillment through our Site.
5. Data related to your Site visits include but are not limited to, traffic data, location data, and weblogs.
TECHNICAL DATA AND COOKIES
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your personal information might be shared with:
1. Any member of our Group of Companies.
2. Data processing companies and other third parties working on our behalf.
3. In the event or case of a sale, purchase, or assets transaction, we may share user information to the prospective buyer or seller.
4. If legal obligations necessitate, we will disclose or share your information to enforce our contracts or protect the rights of our company, property, safety, and those of our customers.
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
While our team does take measures to safeguard user data, the transmission of information over the internet cannot be guaranteed to be entirely secure. Any transmission is at your own risk. We use strict security features and procedures to decrease the chance of unauthorized access once we have received your information.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY