What To Expect-

The Experience

You, my future client, are here because you have a taste for the arts and a need for someone to tell your story in a beautiful and impactful way. You're here to find out what this 'means-to-an-end', looks like. To tell your story truthfully and beautifully, we will work together to create a space where this can be fostered. We will get to know one another by both emails and phone conversations, even texts if that's your thing. Through this, I will learn how you want your story told and that allows me to curate an experience that speaks to you on a personal level.

How To Book

Right from the start you'll see that I am here for you. I am an open book and I am all about COMMUNICATION. No topic or question is off limits.

Step 1: Fill out my contact form

Step 2: Reply to my reply - let's get talkin!

Step 3: Reserve your date with a deposit and signed contract

Step 4: Show up and have fun

Step 5: Receive your online gallery where you will download your images. Portraits are 1-2 weeks after your session. Wedding and elopements are 2-4 weeks after your session.

What Will The Actual Session Be Like

We will meet at our chosen location on time then get right to it! I approach family sessions vs couples sessions vs weddings all uniquely.


Family Sessions: The first half of your session will be dedicated to traditional portraiture. You gotta photograph those kiddos smiling while we still have their attention! The second half will be capturing candid moments and directed scenes. All the while capturing the little details that describe the "experience." Kids will be kids and that's the real stuff I love.


Couples Sessions: For couples sessions we will toggle between traditional portraiture and "experience" candid shots throughout the session. I will help you get into a position or scenario that helps us create those natural feeling images. I will capture the in between moments and small gestures. Don't worry! I'll tell you exactly what we are going for. You will not be left wondering what to do.


Weddings: Partial day to full day weddings differ in the amount of images you will get and the amount of moments captured. I average 50 to 70 images per hour. Weddings are 90% candid, unposed, documentary, experience photos. The other 10% will be your family photos, decor photos and newlywed photos.

Will Your Photos Be Edited

Yes! I will not show you any unedited photos. Define "edited" photos: Edited photos are photos that are adjusted for color, contrast, crop, and overall aesthetic. Define "retouched" photos: Retouched photos are an extra step taken that further manipulates the photo. Retouching includes, pimple removals, body adjustments like slimming and smoothing. All retouching can be requested on a per image basis. Each retouched image will cost $25.

How Do We Get Our Images

After I've completed the editing process you will be given an online gallery that contains the photos. For family and portrait sessions: You will then look at the photos and pick the ones you want to download based on the package you paid for. For weddings: you will get all images taken. Full day weddings will also get a mailed usb of images.


Take a look below for examples of what I'm talking about!

Select Client experiences


Hawaii wedding photographer serving Kauai, Oahu, Maui, Lanai, Molokai & The Big Island. Specializing in Destination Weddings, Intimate Elopements, Engagements, Maternity and Branding Photography.